YOUR ROD AND STAFF


Image from Google


I grew up in Sub-Saharan Africa, a place with lots of plantation and vegetation, a place where Rod signifies discipline and Staff   Signifies Royalty and Authority.  place where everything is totally different from the status quo of the Western World.
 
9.999 out of 10 African Parents  use a rod as  a means to discipline their children. Sadly a child that has no rod to put him to order is believed to Stray, Stray away, Get lost in the wilderness of life.
 
Have you ever wondered why the Rod comes before the Staff in the bible, God our heavenly father, uses his rod to chastise us when we stray from his path, after which he comforts us with his staff after we’ve come back to him.
He then prepares a table before us in the PRESENCE OF OUR ENEMIES…
 
Tell me , how better can that get? what more  can you ask for?  You have a Father that loves you well enough to correct you,  a Father who loves you enough to comfort you, a Father who loves you enough to show you off even in the presence of your enemies.
 
Your Rod and Staff will comfort me
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemy
You anoint my head with oil
My cup runs over
 
 My dear, you see God is a GOD of all nations, God of all Tribe; God of all Skin, God of the Universe.
 
 Heaven is his throne
 He cannot be dethroned
 Earth is his footstool.
 He cannot be fooled
 
#Shalom
Copyright SiyanSpires 2016
30/12/16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!