LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!

 









WOW!!!


 2020 AD(After the death of our Lord), I mean it's not over but we can both attest to the fact that it's been an extraordinary year! 


Don't give me an horrible look cos the fact that you are able to read this actually means it's an Extraordinary year!,

Our life has been transformed, for most of us forever!

 Sigh!

But you know one thing that has been constant! The word of God!

During the course of the week, one verse stood out for me

"The word of GOD is a lamp unto my feet and a light to my path"

Let's break it down....

Imagine having a lamp under your feet? How is that even possible! But that's what the word God does.

Having a lamp unto a feet  means  we will never walk alone, 

We will never be confused,

 we will never be in darkness,

 we shall always know what to do!

I want the Lamp!

The word of God is also a light unto my path! 

This is deep! well, it depends on the context that which you are looking at it from, in my own terms, it simply means, I will not be deceived and I will see clearly and make the right decisions in my walk in life!

Wow! I know we have learnt this many times, but it struck another cord and I thought to share!


Truth’s shining light guides me in my choices and decisions;
the revelation of your word makes my pathway clear. Psalm 119:105 TPT

#Shalom

Copyright SiyanSpires 2020




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD