FaMILy








I have decided to take a break from watching some Movies, because I found out they were reducing my IQ and even  my EQ. They have no end and no starting point and I just wonder… are we so far away from Perfection. I mean some Nollywood movies are top notch but some are just bland. So I started watching lots of Hallmark Movies… I think it’s the best thing I’ve discovered since Alexander Fleming discover Penicillin.


This isn’t a Movie   Excerpt … its about what I learnt and I would love to share. So I saw a Movie , its all wrapped around a family. A story about a Workaholic girl who is very successful and complete all by herself. She thinks she needed no one, until a lady that called herself   Psychology Transporter sent her to the future… wait a second  did you watch or read Charles Dicken’s “A Christmas  Carrol” I strongly recommend it.

Like I was saying, the lady was transported to the future and she met herself with a husband, a toddler and a 6/ 7 year old son.
Oh dear.. given that she’s never changed a diaper in her entire life, she didn’t know what to do.. in short everything was a chaos and everyone thought she was going Crazy, but she wasn’t, she just got transported to the future and she had no clue what to do.
Eventually, she got used to it, she started warming up to the family, her husband and her children. She loved it so much she didn’t want to leave them. So yes something was missing, but she didn’t realise.

So when the transporter psychologist came, she didn’t want to go back.. she enjoyed it so much and she didn’t know her life was empty and she didn’t realise it.
Hmmm.. Family is a key an essential ingredient in life, just think about how far you have come, did you do it alone? well except you want to lie to yourself. 

You didn’t do it alone, even if you think you made it alone, your family gave you a strong foundation to build whatever you chose to become. Your Family could be your blood family, it could be your extended family, it could be your friend or Friend with the ‘S’ in School, Church or Colleague at work.  

They all have impacted your life.. The good ones gave you a heart of gold and the Cruel one only made you stronger and more determined, because that was the only way you could say thank you to Them.😊😊😃



And always remember:

"There are friends who are friends, and there is a friend that is closer than a brother"

 #Shalom Copyright Siyanspires 2017 08:44am













Comments

  1. Nice piece, I love the new concept, sending a link to the blog via email, rather than emailing the entire write-up.

    I would like to point out that rather than mildly talking down Nollywood, you should pay attention to the progress of the industry has made so far. Against all odds of unfavourable operating condition... appreciate the efforts of individuals who have raised the industry to 3rd in world.

    Overall, nice piece, I love the doodle drawing.

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jojo... Thanks for your comment. I aint putting Nollywood down. God forbid!!! I was just being Plain and Honest which I believe is what our Society needs. Good JOb to the Nigeria Movie Industry, but I believe there is room for improvement for us to gain more International recognition and also to win Awards like Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true. well done siyanspires. thank you for the good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. @ Anonymous Thanks for your comment. I really appreciate your comment

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!