YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD


Image copyright John Howard






 I didn't know you were in my belly

but when I heard your heart beat!

SO LOUD and clear!

I knew without a shadow of doubt 

that you were going to fill my heart 

with Joy and gladness


You my boy has been here by my side, 

when I'm happy, when I'm sad

when I'm worried about our next meal

or when we are merry about the next deal

You my boy has been a gift from God


Life has toss me up and I'm glad

I can also toss in the middle of the night

knowing you are right beside me

even though you are pushing me off the bed 

with no sympathy

You my boy has been a  gift from God


In my despair, in my pain

In my glory, in my gain

I have come to know one thing

that!

You my boy!!

Are sure a gift from God!


This is for my Chubby Chubby

 My EniTboy, 

My mOsticocomilo, 

My Son!

Copyright SiyanSpires 2020


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!