MISSING HOME LIKE...











                            Missing Home
So we are going to take a break today, from all the Spiritual and inspirational talk. As the year is fast approaching, we technically have about 90 days to finish this year………..My Goodness, the good news is I’m not here to chastise  you to ask you if you were able to achieve all that you intended…the good news is there is still a lot of time… well I’m not going to be Shrink today  aight!

I was really emotionally during the weeK cos I started transferring all my pictures from my old iPhone to my desktop, for the record I do not intend to change the phone,  simply because I’m too attached to it… its not what you think cos I’m far from having the Objectophillia disorder GOD FORBID!!!

Its just that the phone has lots of so many pictures that bring so many found memory, early this year, I decided to buy a new phone but after two days, I returned it because I wasn’t feeling it, don’t get it wrong, the Phone I bought was a higher version of my iPhone, but I still didn’t  feel it,  so I returned it..

I do not intend to talk about my phone, its just that if I don’t tell you about it, you wont understand where I’m coming from,

So like I said it has lot of pictures, pictures of nearly everyone I’ve met over the past five years.   Some of them I will still see, some of them… sadly I may never set my eyes on them  again. None of them will die young, its just that our Path may never cross again in Life.

I also miss my home, I was born in Ibadan, spent my formative years in Ibadan before I moved on to Lagos both in Western Part of Nigeria in Africa.. So yes I miss Home.. I  do really miss home I miss my Family, I miss my Friends and I miss my Gons😊……

Shout out to all my Padi in Diaspora, if God willing we  will see but till then remain  Focus and achieve the UNachievable, break boundaries and hopefully I will get to write about you someday…



#Shalom
Copyright Siyanspires 2017 all right Reserved.

                   02/09/17
                   11:27

P.s: Enjoy the below song



Comments

  1. Yes, no place like home. As a Lagosian, I recently just discovered that there is "life" in Ibadan. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes o...THere is life in Ibadan if you know your way around...Ibadan o Ibadan ile oluyole ni bi ole ti
    gbe jere olohun...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!