THE SECRET PLACE

☩☩☩☩☩☩🏡🏡

Every night before I lay me down to sleep,
I usually pray the Lord my Soul to keep.
WHY?
Because he's my keeper
He is the strength upon my right hand
He made the sun not to burn me
by day
Nor the moon by night
May the  lord keep me
from this time forth
and forever more AMEN....

I actually intend to write about the Secret PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH

Do you know GOd has a secret place where he hides HIS CHILDREN.
As a child of God, or let me put it in another perspective if you have a good and intense relationship with God, you automatically dwell in his Secret Place and no one has the ability to take you out of it except yourself.


...I've been reading this Bible passage since I knew my myself and not until this Saturday that it only made sense to me, that's after how many decades. If you are in the Secret place of the most high, nothing is bound to happen to you.

I Repeat!!!!!Nothing
Except you start to doubt,
Except you want to start relying on your own will power.
But if you don't and you rely solely on God. Then you will not be Moved.

Have you seen the Hen with its Chicks... do you see the way she attacks any intruder .
How much more is the LORD OF HOST THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE

HE that dwell in the secret place of the most high
Shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.


Shalom
Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
                 30/05/18
                 22:09GMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!