THE CRAZY ONE (APPLE STORY)

                    

I have been reading a book, I've been so slow on the book, it about Apple. So when I got to this chapter title THINK HUMAN.. there were line of Poems that change my world forever.  I will  surerly never be the same.. There was something I learnt in Teenagers Camp, It says  What determines what a man will be now and what a man will be now  and in a Decade's time are  two Major things 
1.The People he meets
                                                                 2. The books he Reads
Why didnt I read this boo ages ago, I would have had a lot of Depth and lots of Meaning to my life.
I will recommend for you to Read the APPLE STORY(INSANELY SIMPLE) if you can find it, Buy, Borrow or Steal but pls return if you steal:)
😃

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😊🙂


Watch This Below Advert and I promise you will never thin the same.... For me this is a life time encounter




Video source # Youtube 

Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones - NEVER BEFORE AIRED 1997 - (Original Post)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!