SMALL BEGINNING (PART 2)








So my Dear Friend Ewere wanted to know what happened to Bayo and Jide,  I was thinking I might have to see their permission  before I write anything, but I thought for a second that it might not be necessary since it’s a positive vibe and I really want people to learn from it.


So I knew this two guys as we all went to same High school and Uni and also we were in the same falculty.Let’s get this straight aint trying to get familiar…. God forbid it! Its just that anytime I see this two guys on social media and I see their work, my heart leaps for joy.  To cut the long story short,  Anytime I see these two guys in Uni back then I just try to say Hello.. and that’s it.. no more.
So I cant really go into details into their personal life. Now I wish I now a bit, or maybe I now a bit and I’m  not very corfortable sharing cos I might not want any random person that didn’t ask my permission to write about me…

Fastforward.. Falculty of Science we were in  any everyone Knew how easy thing were so easy in Science(indeed)😊. I’m quite sure they had their own challenges with a lot of stuff, Kudos to all that came out with first class…/ but where are they now?

I do very much know that girls were not flocking round them in Uni.. I bet  any girl would want any of them now.. I’m not one of the girls thou… I’m satisfied.
 So after Uni, Bayo picked up photography and he did a lot of work with different people, went for  lots of competition, if I remember vividly he did a photography roadshow back then… I thinK (not quite sure) so after he won a  breath taking Award… 

He got to do  campaign with APC during the election after APC won the Election .. He became the President  OF THE GENERL REPUBLIC  OF NIGERIA’s Photographer.. well people call him THE PRESIDENT'S  BOY. He is happily married to a beautiful cool and calm girl and I heard he just had a set of Twins:::::::::😊😊 so tell me. What more can you ask for in life, he’s dine with Kings,  he’s been  to different countries  with the President. 


My dear, if you  think God  doesn't exist you better think twice, because the only Person that can do this is only
 God himself.
He is the God of all,
He has Dominion over everything in Heaven and on Earth.
He has been before Heaven and Earth were made
And he will be when Heaven and Earth Passes Away.

#Shalom

Copyright SiyanSpire 2017

19/08/2017
08:44am







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!