Small Beginnings


                                 Small Beginnings


My oh my… v wanted to talk. wanted to talk on some deep subject. Areas which we all tend to run away from. Areas where we always avoid intentionally or unintentionally, I would call it subconsciously and Consciously.
Small Beginnings… I want to believe, we v all tried to grow a plant in the past, what do we do, we dig a hole. Plant the seed or the seedling. do we just leave it to grow on its own?
I believe that would be NO! right
We water it, prune it, try to maintain it, if its on a big hectare of land, we would have to go an extral mile, by getting more people to help because we know   we cant do it alone and we do also know that there will surely be reward at the end of the day…………… let’s scrap this.. this is not what I wanted to talk about.. what I really intend to talk about is the   humble days.. when we are trying to strive to become something in life..
I’ve been around for a while now.. and I still am.. can you just come with me on a journey for few minutes, I want to take you down to a LANE CALLED MEMEORY…
Come with me… let’s take it back to high school days, do you remember all the bublers and the rich kids way back then.. the ones in your class and the ones in your set?
Where are they now?
Let’s go a step forward.. do you remember all the  cool dudes and chicks as we often call them way back, where are they now? I’m really tempted to mention names but I will really try not too..
But let’s see for how long I can hold my hands not to Type names….. kk
Let’s talk about Positive  Flips..  Bayo Omoboriowo and Jide Kolawole. Bayo was in my set in Secondary School, infact he was in SS3 Crimson and I in SS3 Diamond the craziest class in the set.. Did I mention we auditioned to be InSS3 Diamond because I can’t fathom how all the student in a class can be a bunch of Crazy if they were not auditioned😉
To cut the long story short.
Bayo was an ordinary Person, but humble and cool headed
Jide Kola Ife’s brother .. Ife was also in  my crazy Class😉
This two guys have similar traits, both came from humble backgrounds, both humble both went to same High School and Uni, both Photograpphers….
You see this is not how I planned to write today
But It all ended up this way.
A lot of people might have looked down on this fellow, they might have been despised, if I can remember vividly, Bayo was short back then.. hence easy target for bullies.. Where are the bullies now?
My brother if there is something you should fear soo much… it’s the Future and Forever
I could go on and on about few people that I know had to carve a niche from the scratch for themselves.
Please Treat people with Respect
Treat People right   and lastly…

Do not despise the Days of  small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel's hand."

#Shalom

18/08/17
 Copywight SiyanSpire 2017





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!