SOLITUDE



 I have a lot of things to write about, but I wouldn’t want to bore you with lot of letters. I   recently found out that my best way of being productive is to spend  alone Time… Well a lot of people call me a loner… But that is rather an harsh word to describe someone… for loneliness begot sadness and depression.. I am far from being Sad and Depressed… to be honest I could be sometimes that’s only happen when I have given my mind the Permission to be in the State.

I love being alone, and this is what I call Solitude, I am way Productive when I’m by myself, just because I have no one to interrupt my settings, I give my mind the order to flow with no turbulence.

This isn’t intended to be a Poem, but if it becomes so.. Then So it is.

Now let’s take a break from the Rhythm.
I believe that one of the greatest gift that God has granted humans, is the liberty to make decisions, he’s giving us the WILL POWER.

How Good, Gracious and Kind.
But let me reiterate this, the Will to spend time alone has become a luxury not everyone can afford.

It has become so expensive than Time…there’s a common Cliché that Money cannot buy Time, but if Money cannot buy Time.. What Can bUy SOLITUDE?

Just asking…???

My answer would be Life. LIFE cannot buy Solitude if Money cannot buy time.
I’ve been  able to study some Prominent people in the world, I mean People that
twist and change the rule of our existence...

 I found out that they all  have a common Ground,
A Common Terrain…
A common Passion…
They Share Solitude…

Without Solitude, it is difficult to become solidify because you haven’t spend enough time with yourself to be glued to your thought.

From the Spiritual Point of View, you have to be Silence and be alone to yield and Listen it has become so Pertinent especially now where everything has become  Ear- Splitting …

just as God Said”

“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”

#Shalom

Copyright SiyanSpire 2017 all right Reserved.
                       28/08/2017
                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!