ST CALVARY STREET

  





At first when this drop in my mind it came as Calvary and then the word street came through, after which St follow suit…St Calvary Street, I do not intend to force my opinion nor my religion on you. I just want to tell you about it.
 
There was a man killed at this street more than 2000 years ago his  name JESUS.
 Jesus The son of David, 
 Jesus The Son of God.

You see according to the story I was told this man was crucified at this street, he laid his life, to give us hope and second chance. You might have heard this before, and I might start sounding like a broken record, but I thought I should remind you again.
 
How can I believe a story that might be just a mere fiction? But I tell you I wasn’t there I have the evidence.. and the evidence is not far fetch… The Evidence is you and I.
 
Look how far you have come, and you think you did it yourself…. Hmmmm do you seriously think you did. Did you think you would have paid the price of your existence……… even if you believe in the big Bang Theory…. How did those molecule come together , I believe there must be something that led to the sound..
 
It must have been the voice that said let there be light !!!
The voice that created the Day and Night
The voice that made the Greater Light Day
And the lesser light Night…
 
 
 
# Shalom
Copyright Siyanspire 2017
                  02/04/2017
                   16:30GMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!