THE HALLELUJAH MOVE

I was opportune to be part of one of the greatest move that has even happened on the planet. This is the best thing that has ever happened to this Generation.

You could literally felt God’s move, through the Social Media Stream, the sprit of God Ascending and Descending. Can you believe it?  God moving through YouTube, Face book, Instagram, I’m not quite sure about other Social Media platform, This is the most exhilarating Experience I’ve ever had. I felt the spirit of God moved. I felt his Presence in a different way. I don’t know if you’ve ever seen a river, a river flowing with no disturbance, that was exactly how it felt…

I will tell you my experience… it was as if I were close to a river, a fresh river flowing with a solemn demeanour, with cool gentle breeze with quiet and yet sounds of bird, tress, and grasses praising the most high… singing Hallelujah…

Hallelujah to the Son of David
Hallelujah to the most high
Hallelujah to the King of Kings
Hallelujah to the one with the outstretched Arm
The one that Opens the Door that no one dares Shut!!!!
Ah… I mean the one That said let there be Light… and Darkness had to Obey!!!!!!!

I was fortified by this move I wouldn’t call it Halleluiah Challenge
I would call it the Hallelujah move

If God could open your eyes… you will see it was not a challenge, to me it was a Move
A move that has never Grace the planet.

Thank you Pastor Nathaniel Bassey for choosing the Road Less Travelled
For choosing to be a vessel to my Generation.
For chasing after God and for making my Generation Seek Him
For making My Generation understand the power of praise
For making them yearn for him
For making them thirst just like the Deer in the book of Psalm that thirst after the Water Brook.

May your Oil Never Run Dry
You and your Family will be like a cedar of Lebanon
You will be like the Tree Planted by the River Side
That Brings its Fruit in time.
You and your entire Generation will never lack anything God
Before you call on God, he will answer you in a Thousand-Fold!

I’m glad you’ve found your Purpose Sir.
I’m on my to discovering mine.


This Has become The Generation of those that seek him
The ones that Seek your Face
Oh God of Jacob!

#Shalom
 SiyanSpires© All rights reserved 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!