FOR THE LOVE OF GOD




If you are quite familiar with the book of Ecclesiastes, you will be aware of Chapter 3, that talks about the different season and Time in Life. God is a God of every season and Time, the perfect listener to every Conversation.
I tend to wonder, how can he Listen to everyone’s conversation in the Universe, I can never fathom it and I will never understand it… its really beyond my Imagination and above my Intellect. I can, and I will never be able to unravel his Mystery.
Hmmmm.. What more can I say, if he Listens to every conversation in the universe, I really wonder why he hasn’t destroyed the universe due to the gravity of what we Mortal mind utter!!  I wonder why…
Let me tell you why…. He made a covenant with our Forefathers…. Noah. He said no matter what this People do, I will never destroy the whole earth with water again…Never again will I.

So many Generation passed and he still kept his Covenant, even when we all decided to do things in our ways without yielding to him, he still kept his commandment “ I will never destroy the whole Earth with water”

Hmmm..  I can never understand his love, I will never be able to fathom his words!!! He honours his words more than his name..
He said, when Heaven and Earth passes away, my word will remain the same.

I hope you know God is emotional…….. cos I know It got to a point  when  the humans fell apart.. we fell apart completely, and he said “ I look at  the Ones I’ve created and I’m  deeply sad.
That was when he made another covenant with us…. He traded his only child……Ah, he gave the only child he has to die..

Let’s get it straight, I know you heard this story in Kindergarten, and so many times… but I just thought to reiterate it as we are fast approaching another season.

A season where we celebrate his Love and birth of his a Son
Think of all the sacrifices he made for your existence

For God so Love the world so much
He gave the only child he has.

#Shalom

Copyright Siyanspires 2017

                       07.10.17






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!