THE PRESENT



image from google


The Present
On different occasions I have tried to indulge myself with worries, that was before I  knew I had an impeccable gift.  I have been given a gift that I had no idea existed long before I discovered my lost soul .

I had a will and power to choose and make great and impactful decision that could  ever leave me devastated or the choice  of making me  a decision that could leave me incorporated to his core value.

He’s given me 24 hours in a day since I’ve existed, if you know my age you can do the math. He 's given me the Wheel to stir my own destiny and all he’s asking me is... do you want me to be part of this Journey  or  do you want me to be out of it?

How can an immortal,  the invisible one , who can seize my breath in a millisecond give me so much power to choose . 

I wonder, I ponder... 
he gives me a gift everyday 
A gift called present 

A gift to allow my choice to determine 
Whom I’m becoming 

I choose you God
I choose to spend my gift 
My Present 
In the everlasting splendour of your majesty
I choose to dwell in your sacred place

I choose to dwell in your house
All because I’m in love with you

I’m in love with you 
And I’m not afraid to show you off to the world 

Even if you ask me to be a Gate keeper
I will rather do that  than to dwell
In the tent of the ungodly.

#Shalom
Copyright Siyanspires 2017
08:40Gmt
24/10/17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!