The ZeRO GRAVITY







image from google






The zero Gravity...
I have no regret studying science because some how I have manage to apply it in all areas of my life. I recently picked up on something on Instagram .. For the record I'm going social now....

Like I said I picked up something that has to do with zero gravity and I think it deep or perhaps larger than life. You see the law of zero gravity takes me back to the book of Genesis.. During the creation and the foundation of the earth.

When God created heaven and earth and the earth is without form and void and the spirit it of The Lord is upon the face of the earth and God said...let there be light and light it was and God called the powerful light day and the less powerful light night. 

#Shalom


Copyright Siyanspires 2016

05:06:2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!