THE LIGHT




Images from Google

This year is fast running, it’s flying, I can barely catch my breath. I remember when we first said Happy New Year to each other  !!!! If you don’t, I do…. Even my nephew is a year old already, my goodness !!!!!!! That brings me down to think deeply…
Life is all about being accountable. Being  accountable to oneself and one’s Creator, we are not all going to live for a century, but now that you are here, how are you making it counts my dear?

 Life is like a vapour, it fumes, it chokes and all of a sudden it disappears… just like that with no trail.
This is a wake-up call to us all, it’s the start of the Third month, we are close to the quarter of 2017, how far have you gone?, how many lives have you touched? What has been your contribution to the world? What has been your impact to the people around you?
I’m asking myself the same question, so don’t think I’m judging.
Let’s us take a break, slow down from our world and take stock of  the  life we are living.
 Let’s make an effort to bring:
                                    Light to the darkest places
                                    Voice to the quite spaces
                                    Joy to the saddest places
                                     Hope to the lost spaces.

Another thing, remember 
                                   You are the light of the world
                                    A city set on the hill cannot be hidden
                                    You are the Salt of the earth….. Please don’t loose your flavour.
#Shalom
Copyright SiyanSpires 2017
                  01/03/17
                  19:47GMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!