BUT WE CAN'T SEE GOD

 
Image from Google


My bestie bought me two books for Christmas, oh it’s a book I‘ve always wanted, One I’ve always wanted, the second one an accidental discovery.

Don’t know if to mention the names of the book, I've only just started the first one, the second is yet to arrive.

This book is a good read and I will surely recommend it, like I said, I will only reveal the title once I’ve digested it.

The Book is based on spirituality, It’s an awakening of the soul, it lets your heart, body, mind and soul resonate with each other. It lets them communicate and have moments, inestimable  moment… you Know I’m a big fan of Solitude right?

But there’s one part I don’t agree with, the part that says we see God as human and we think he’s human because we can see and touch him…


NO!

First of all GOD is immortal or let me rephrase, my GOD is immortal, you cann't see, touch…You can only feel and sense it for those people with the sixth sense.

God is dynamic, and HE present Himself in different dimension, remember the way he presented himself to Moses in the burning bush, the way he parted  the Red sea with Moses' Rod, The way he  appeared to the children of Israel

God is dynamic and  He present himself in different form,

As a flower, like the Rose of Sharon
As an Animal like the Lion of a Judah
As a Priest, like the High Priest
As a Prince like the Prince of Prince
As a Rod, like the Rod of Jesse
As a Lamb like the Lion and the Lamb


We can see him in different forms but we can't see him because he  is:

Immortal Invisible God only wise
In light inaccessible hid from our eyes,
Most blessed, most glorious,
The Ancient of Days,
Almighty, victorious,
Thy great name we praise!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!


#Shalom

Copyright SiyanSpires 2017
28/12/17 @11:19gmt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!