I'M GRATEFUL


image from Google


I’M GRATEFUL
It's Christmas Eve, at about quarter past 6am don’t know if I’m allowed to say that, listening to Behold the Lamb by Kirk Franklin., that’s my Christmas song  or let’s say Christmas song for the year.

Pretty deep hun?
Yeh, it’s a reflective song.

It makes me know and value the gift, the precious gift that God gave us .
The song says,

“Why you love me so LORD I SHALL NEVER KNOW”
Exactly my point…. I don’t know what I’ve done to deserve how much he loves me, he loves me tooo much I’m unable to comprehend.


The song explain and says what’s exactly on my mind.
NOW BEHOLD THE LAMB.



You made the decision to give up your most precious gift to cleanse my sin.

How can I repay you
How, if someone can advise me on how to repay God
I will be so knee to aid to it…

But really.. there’s no one able and capable of repaying what and how much you v done for Us…

For this lord

I’m Grateful
I’m grateful for the precious gift of life
I’m grateful to see another  Christmas Eve
I’m grateful for my Family
I’m grateful for my friends
I’m grateful for my eniemies
I’m grateful for the ups
I’m grateful for the downs
I’m grateful for my happy moment
Ditto the sad moment..

Oh Lord I’m Grateful

#Shalom

Copyright SiyanSpires 2017
24/12/17 @ 06:23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!