IN RETROSPECT





image from Google


In Retrospect.
Life I believe is a Paradox.. A seemingly absurd or contradictory statement or proposition which when investigated may prove to be well founded or true.
 
 Looking  at the beginning of creation, from the Biblical, Scientifically and ideological point of view. It has been established that life is Paradox.
 
Without death there will be no life,
Without  sorrow  there will be no Joy,
Without  being empty I believe there will be no fulfillment,
Without present there be no future,
Without the  past there will be no present
 
Looking  at life in retrospect, with meaningful insight, I’ve been able to infer that  Life is abundant in itself. To find and understand one’s purpose, one has to have the ability to understand life.  I mean the  essence of living, the essence of  believing in the power of old, the essence of believing in what cannot  be discern visually.
 
Someone once wrote, “ The eyes is the window to the soul”, I somewhat believe in this, but I do not  totally agree.  I can’t see through the soul cos I’m only human. I know  One person capable of seeing though because he was there  from  the very beginning of time.
 
He is the Lord Of Host
When heaven and Earth passes away.
 His word will still remain…
 
Shalom#
Copyright SiyanSpires 2017
                     09/02/17
                      14:03GMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!