SUBSTANCE

image from google










Substance
I really don’t have anything to write at this time, but I’m just going to go with the flow. I’m really stuck on what to talk about, but let’s hope something comes up.. Okay let’s talk about hope..

If I’m permitted, I can define hope as evidence of things hope for, and substance of things not seen. I think I might have made a fallacy there, I’m just trying to incorporate substance into the whole story but let’s see how it all turns out.
Let’s start with substance. I love substance, substance as defined by google (sorry its not oxford dictionary) Substance is a kind of matter with uniform properties it can also be define as the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists and which has a tangible, solid presence.

Wow…. This definition utterly made me awestruck, awestruck because so many use the word carelessly I wouldn’t blame them at all, as we have two sides to the story…The kind of substance I’m talking about is what comprises of us as individual, to my science student we could say, compounds, a combination of different element. Sorry if you missed out on Science…

When we say a woman of substance, it simply means someone of undiluted property, who has not been swayed by the societal psychopath, a woman who has carved a niche for her own success in a world where impurity has taken other of the day.
A woman with a good and valid head on her shoulder, a woman that refused to be conform to the community paradigm. A woman that has been called and chosen to execute certain task..

Let me take you back to Kindergarten or perhaps early days when we were told Mary became Pregnant, did you think there was no Martha or Magdalene… but he chose Mary simply because of her solid Presence, her Uniform properties and her Assertiveness….

The only reason why Mary will always be remembered is because of that simple yet Substantial life style to execute the duty of birthing our Lord Jesus…
   Is your life style preventing you to execute your purpose?
   By the way, I’m also talking to myself and asking myself the same question.


                         Teach me your way
                           That I may not slip oh Lord…



#Shalom
 copyright SiyanSpires 2017

                       17.06.2017
                        13:01GMT
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!