'TIS THE SEASON PART 2


image from Google



‘TIS THE SEASON

Christmas is in  four Days and the new year is about 11 DAYS…………. Oh dear a lot of Good, Great, Bad and most of all challenging things has happened to us all, we are not the way we were 12 months ago, we v been through a lot of SHIT…

But we are still standing, I coudn’t have been proud of you all, I am indeed grateful for how far we v all come, for all the people that gave out of the depth and sincerer heart I would like to say thank you, thank you not because I know whom you have touch but just because you contributed your own quota to humanity.

THANK YOU AND THIS POST IS SOLELY FOR YOU.

I would like to mention the heart of kindness that really touched me, it touched me so much, I was close to tears, I was shivering because it was really  obvious it was a gift from a sincere and honest heart. There’s this   Comedian on Instagram, he stays in the  United States. He cam home for Christmas and on his way home or maybe out  to visit some of his Goons.. he saw a man, according to him he saw a man in his 60s crushed with a car, whilst hawking… This really saddens me… He was deeply sad because this man was trying to provide  and sustain his family.. I’m very sure this man will have a rich friend or relative that has  refused to help…………But why?

Why have we gone so cold and callous?
 why have we decided to forsake people?

Please let’s help, you don’t have to have millions to help people, it could start by offering a pair of shoe if you have two and you see someone walking barefooted.


To finish my story, he was really sad and he decided to give back to the society, I do not know and I do not intend to know his NET WORTH  he decided to help few hawkers in the little way he could. This Touched Me.

I was really humbled by this act of kindness and I sent a message to him saying,










My Darling readers please don’t break the chain, let’s carry on to help and support people not to gain followers or popularity, but let’s help them with good and genuine heart.

#Shalom
 Copyright SiyanSpires  2017

21/12/2017


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!