'TIS THE SEASON




Image from Google


‘TIS THE SEASON
IT’s been a while I wrote, this is just simply because, I’ve been taken aback with a lot of meaningful activities which are very personal to me. I do not Intend  to share this activities…
My only worry is, will I be able to write extensively, I very much doubt that, but I will give it my best shot.
So where was I, I wanted to talk about The season we are now.. well except you are living in a Cave:::
There’s something about December, and its Christmas. But a lot of us get carried away with activities, Christmas food, shopping, list , Party and Secret Santa.  Some people even go beyond competing for the best decorate house, door step, you name it.

I wouldn’t say Christmas has lost its essense, it is very much relevant across all region well I would say across most region of the world.
Its okay to give Present, have parties and be obsessed with decorating to win the Candy house contest.
What is the uttermost meaning of Christmas.. It’s the Time when you offer a helping hand that last a life time, or let’s put it this way.I t’s the Time you give someone a gift that has a huge impact on a child Destiny.


I would’n say don’t day dream about Snow or White Christmas, to me what is the utmost importance better still what takes a hinger priority is to be Impactful and Touch a life this Season.
In Africa where I came from, lots of children have been deprived of Education, not because they have no access to one, but because they have indirectly become a breadwinner of the Family. The Family feed from   hand to mouth. The Parent see Education as a luxury because they have no exposure. Can we please help to see that no child in African will be deny the Right to Education, can we provide a platform and awareness for the Parents, Family, and Society to help see to this.

I’m really Passionate about this, please lets help the younger generation
‘TIS The Season.

                          Copyright SiyanSpire 2017
                           09/12/17
                            07:53am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!