HAPPY NEW YEAR

🌝🌝


Oh WOw.................. its a new Year and I have a Present for you
My Holiday  Left Over


So one of our Goals this year is to be healthy, Keep Healthy, eat Healthy and Keep fit. I know it can be really daunting  to stay away from temptations like cookies, chocolate , Ice Cream and all those Jolly things that make us happy, especially if you have sweet  tooth like me🌝


But the truth is, this catch up with us eventually, it does, staying Healthy should be our Main Focus this Year if we are going to  be what God has called us to be, because our body is a vessel and whatever you fill it with is whatever it will hold.


Let's Plan to stay Healthy, on that Note, I will be posting Healthy and easy dishes online, meanwhile some of my friends have asked me to open up  a restaurant, simply because I enjoy cooking most of the Time.
It's simply fulfilling and Therapeutic, well that's from my Point of View.





Let's describe what 've got in the in the dishes  above:

1: Healthy mix Veg
2:Healthy Peper
3: Prawn
4: Chilly Pepper and Onion

For the Fish, I Simply grilled the fish at 180 degress  for about an Hour and dont forget to stuff it with lots of sliced onions and the wrap with foil, it does the magicπŸ˜›, it is  very delicious.


so we are gonna  call this FOOD FOR BLOG.

STAY BLESSED.



HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN

Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
09:38GMT
06/01/2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!