YOUR GRACE (Part 2)


Copyright Siyanspires




This week is so challenging, first I lost my Pass, secondly I didn’t have food, thirdly I was a bit broke, but you wouldn't know that, thanks to my shiny Vaseline that makes me feel on point…

To be honest I love what has really happened to me this week, it was just a reminder that I still exist, that I’m human and that I’m not Immune…

Maybe you don’t understand, you never will, even in the mist of it I still manage to say THANK YOU Lord, my bestie said you only give thanks to God when he’s done something for you, I strongly disagree cos its in the low period that God tend to mould us from the pieces  and shape us to what HE’s called us to do… I wish I could share all my experiences….. but I don't thinK the Time is now…but I will share one of my Favourite ones

When I was in Uni there was a time when I was so broke and there was no where to turn to I only had I think 50 naira, equivalent of 10p, I was as skinny as a church rat, even a church rat of today was well fed than I was.

So I had to decide between taking  a public transport or walking half of the journey so I can have something in my tommy.
I decided to buy oranges, then I walked from Akoka to Onipanu “ my sister if you know you know” 

Omo….. that wasn’t a pleasant MEMORY, I know someone who could have helped me then…. But she chose not toooo.

Hmmmmm… Life and all that comes with

I pray you don’t get to walk alone on an empty stomach

#Majesty,  your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed but a live in your hand
Forever I am changed by your love
In the presence of your Majesty

#Shalom
Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
17/01/2018

21:25pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!