YOUR GRACE





Image taken by me


Anytime I was called to lead worship, THE first sound that comes to my mind is that song

#MAJESTY, YOUR GRACE HAS BROUGHT ME JUST AS I AM.

Hmmm.. well you do not know my story, but just a few people in my clan know.
I mean just a few people cos I believe in having and knowing just a few and quality people.
If you believe in Multitude.. I wish you the very best…

You see I do not believe in sharing your stories and live history on Facebook or Instagram. Someone even said, People  that post and say lots about themselves on social media are really not Mature mind::

I will be forced to reckon with that.. there’s an adage In my dialet that says: 

" when your yam starts to sprout is it sprout or Sprot let’s just say grow biko..

 I‘m not quite sure to be honest… but it says " when your yam starts to grow, you have to cover it"
 I believe it could be either literal or technical it depends on how you apply it.


Going back to how God’s grace has brought us, I mean you and I.. Yea his grace has brought us just as we are, even thou we are empty and loud, yea lots of us many times, when God fulfils his promise, we tend to say oh yea….

I’m soo proud of myself….. I, I, I.
Saying if not for my Project Management skill I woudnt have excel
If not for the fact that I  did my analysis well, I woudnt have  been here
If not that I went for that wedding I woudnt have met my Husband..

Will you keep quiet (in Mama Peace’s voice)

Really!!!!! You actually thought for everything you achieved it wasn’t GOD.
My dear… I pray you don’t have to be force to acknowledge that.

#Majesty, your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed but alive in your hands
Forever I am changed by your love,
In the Presence of your Majesty

#Shalom
Copyright SiyanSpires  2018
14/01/18
13:29 GMT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!