STAY FOCUS


copyright SiyanSpires 2018

I learnt
most of life lessons whilst reading or watching movies, when I mean movie. I mean good movies. I just finished watching the Karate Kid, the movie staring Will Smith’s Son. Hmmm, that movie is sure what is needed at this Time , rather still at this stage and at this point in my life, the Lesson learnt towards the end, when it was quite obvious he had lost, when  everyone had given up on him, Jaden asked his Instructor who happened to be one of my favourite  Hero as a child for  a last shoot..

Now that is something, that is something I will always respect, that is something I will always practise, to fight and fight till the last breath, giving up is not an option, its okay to fail , oh Yes let no one ever deceive you that it’s a loser’s creed.

It is more than welcome to fail as many times until you have master and honed and own IT!!!! The only thing that matters is your attitude each time you fail.

Do you take responsibility for  your failure?
Do you blame the socio-economic status?
Do you blame it on your environment?
Do you blame it on your circumstances?

Please my dear do the this…..Take charge and make a conscious effort to take responsibility for your own life because at the end of the day, you are going to be accountable to a mortal being and the   Immortal,  Invisible the only wise one, the Former been you and the latter been GOD.

Stay focus and win The RACE

I press on toward the goal
for the prize of the upward
calling of God in Christ Jesus

#Shalom

  Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
  10/02/18
    @08:23GMT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!