BEING FAITHFUL TILL HE COMES








IT's been a roller coaster period for me... I tell you its only God that gives strength admist Distress
Whilst looking for how to calm my nerves.. I Gave in to watching a movie  plus I didn't want to see a movie that would make me feel worse..

I wanted a movie that would make me emotional and cry at the same time
Dont even give me that look cos I'm just been Me..😃

As I was saying... I searched youtube for list of best movie of all Time and I saw Hatchiko
Kindly Pardon me if I got the spellings wrong.

So in a nutshell, This Movie is about a dog that someone found in a Train Station.
The Man that found the Dog didnt want to keep him cos the wife didnt like Dogs, so what happened..

She kept nagging for her husband to return the Dog but to no avail because they couldnt find the owner...☹️

To cut the long story short the Dog became so close and knitted to the Family and he grew so fond of the Man that found him that everyday, he  followed him to the train station and wait for him to come back from work,

He did that for several years, then oneday......
His Master died and never came back to the station, let alone of coming back home....


The Dog waited for nine years at the same spot to welcome his master!!!!

 You really need to watch the movie to know what actually happened cause MAN!!!!

I CRIED!!!!

 I really did.

To be honest I love Dogs and I remember when we had to give our Dog which I named Brandy away..
Brandy came back home more than four times and I cry each time they had to take him away......

The dEath of Hatchicko's Master reminds me of our Lord Jesus Christ
Hmmm....

 How many of us are faithful to wait for him till the end?

We all now that nine years in a dog's life is equivalent to  a Human's Time on earth Plus or minus 10, so you could imagine how long the Dog waited for his mAster to come back home


In the movie, Hatchiko died only when his Master came in spirit to take him home

Here is the question?
How many of us are willing to wait patiently
and stay Faithful TILL HE COMES .....?

How many of us are willing to wait patiently
and stay Faithful TILL  THE END.....?


When the roll is called up yonder
WILL YOU BE THERE?
Please search your heart

And to thy OWN SELF BE TRUTHFUL


Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
31/03/18
20:07GMT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!