FINDING PUPOSE


copyright Image SiyanSpires 2018



So many times, so often at times, I ask my self this unending question. I ask my bestie  same.
The question has become a cliche, it s synonymous to what is your name?
Perhabs Who are you and where are you from?

hold on a sec, are you actually pondering what I am pondering
Cos if you are, that simply means
we are in the same boat

So tell me, how exciting can that be?
When you know your purpose


To be Candid, there is nothing as fruitful!
There's nothing as useful!
And there's nothing as needful!

Other than Discovering why you are here
I just finish reading the book of Esther...
and to be honest I dont know what Lead me to Reading the book
It must have been this quest for purpose and prowess

Did you now that the only purpose of Esther
and the only reasons why we know about Esther
was because She saved her people from destruction..
Albeit it was at  the detriment of her life
Back in the days when you are not called by the King and you suddenly appear
one gets killed automatically
Dont look at me that way, I didnt make the rule
I wasnt even conceived.

oh yes!!! her only purpose was to become a queen
to replace Queen Vashti
to save her people
it wasn't simple
but it was easy to be understood
it wasn't easy to be executed
but was easy to be interpreted


I really want to know my purpose
Dear Lord
I yearn,
I long
I thirst
and I seek
to know and find out
and I shall not rest
till then

Copy right SiyanSpires 2018
19/03/18
20:17GMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!