REDEEMING THE TIME


Copyright Image SiyanSpires 2018


I'm a huge Fan of Time
in fact I could say, or rather still it is imperative for me to say there are things, situations and circumstances that only " Time " T" would tell.

Yes of course, Time tells a lot of things
It also determines the length of our lives

We don't have any sort of control over, tIme, once it lost>>
Boom, that's it, its forever gone with the wind just like that

My Life Manual, which I also call
Life Compas
State that"
we have to redeem the time
for the days are evil"

Between you and I
I've got no clue
and I really do not understand it

I will need a deep bible scholar to explain
that to me.

It could also be that I need  to refer to
the Word

" Which says to everything there is a time and purpose
under heaven"

Does that simply mean
If I loose my set time for a specific task
for a specific assignment
From my divine purpose

Does that really mean I have
short change myself?
Because definitely and obviously
I cannot Redeem  it,


If GOD has given us certain
time to execute his purpose on earth
and we do not yield to it on time

We are no different from the man
that buried his Talent
and neither  was he useful to himself
nor  his family.

Now I have a deeper understanding
and only I could say

I have to redeem the Time
because my days on earth are not unlimited
I have to redeem the Time
To fulfil GOD's purpose, for what HE's created me to be

I have To redeem the Time
because soon, I wont have it no more
and it might be given to someone else

I have to Redeem the Time
just as the BIBLE Says

"THE DAYS ARE EVIL"


#Shalom

Copyright SiyanSpires
17/03/18
08;06GMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!