CHOOSE YOUR BATTLE WISELY PART 2



copyright SiyanSpire 2018




I Had to decide to write another one on this, simply because i felt time and space didnt permit me to express myself enough.

Hmmmm...

Did I say i had to delete one of my social app, yes oh!!
I had to delete it because I was so addicted to it, that i get to use it in my dream🙍When I wake up, its the first thing I  pick.

Can you just believe that.. I mean  I do not even thick of praying or studying the word ,.That was when I new I was in trouble so boom I had to delete it, Battle Won!!!

I didnt intend for my post to go like this today I wanted it to take a different dimension but I'm only going to submit myself and let the spirit take over.

So yes, There are some battles that  will be won by deleting and getting rid of anything that has become a second or mini God because truly.... If anything else has taken the place of God, then you are twice has likely , better still you stand a chance of been defeated.......

Ponder on that for a minute or two............

There's another adage that says," IF YOU THROW STONES AT EVERY DOGS THAT BARK, YOU WILL NEVER REACH YOUR DESTINATION......

Beni o (Yes in my dialet) you will not if you decide to fight all the dogs that throw stones at you.
However, There are some DOGS you have to fight and attack, because if you dont, My dear...........

You know the rest of the stories..

So yes If you throw stones at every Dogs that bark, you will never reach your destination, but if you ignore all the dogs that throw stones at you, you still will not reach your destination...


You will need to ponder on that for at least 3 minutes...


You will also need to pray to God to give you the wisdom and strength to know which Dog to fight and when to fight it, because whether you like it or not.

TIMING is important, and it cannot be overemphasise because
GOD IS A GOD OF SEASON AND TIME

He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.




#Shalom
Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
15/04/18
16:22GMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!