Fighting Battle/Identity Battle



Copyright SiyanSpires 2018



I wanted to write on something else but just realise the only thing that I could write is still about fighting battles, this is the fourth series in this sequel and i still felt led to keep writing.

Its still about fighting Battles my dear, so this could actually be for someone going through rough patches at the moment.

I can only hope and pray that this helps you in more ways that I could ever hope for.
So fighting battles.........

Do you know that some battles are won when you change your Identity......hmmm that actually just dropped in.

Oh yes!! some battles can be won when you change whom you are, because the battle that you are fighting might be an identity conflict....

Better still it could be a battle  that has to do with your image and the perception people have about you, this could either have physical and spiritual impact on lives...

Often Times, it's usually the two, that's why you have some people changing their fore names or last name because the more they are called the names the more battles they fight and loose ....

I woudn't  want to mention some names just to avoid conflict of Interest.

I will discuss the two popular stories in the bible the first one been the story of Jabez...
He was named Jabez because his mother bore him out of pain....as the bible said, he was more honourable than his brothers but HE WAS STILL CAUSING PAIN.....


You see, everywhere he went he was called Pain, Pain,  because that was his name and hence he was causing Pain to everyone.

HIs story  got changed only when he prayed to God to change his name.

and HE DID!!!!

So yes the battle was won, I will continue the other story in my next write up.

Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother named him Jabez saying, "Because I bore him with pain." 

Now Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, "Oh that You would bless me indeed and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and that You would keep me from harm that it may not pain me!" And God granted him what he requested

#Shalom
Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
12/05/2018
08:03BST




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!