FLY MY DARLING

πŸ€ΎπŸ€ΎπŸ–…

So Yeah.... we are done with fighting Battles but felt led to write a poem cos yes, I started  by writing Poems

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š


Fly my Darling....
Fly like the sun is the last to shine
Fly like the moon is about to make it Debut
Fly like the sky is falling
Fly like the rain is falling

Fly my Dear


Smile my Darling
Smile like you have all it takes
Smile like you have all the  stake
Smile like you own the wave

Smile my dear

Dream my Darling
Dream like you only exist
Dream like you only belive
Dream like you are healing

Dream my Darling

Fight my Darling
Fight for what you want
Fight for what you Love
Fight for what you hold
Fight like it's your last breathe

Fight my Dear..

Love my darling
Love like there's no morrow
Love like there is no sorrow
Love without holding back
Love without falling back
Love like the trees in the field
Love like the birds in the sky..
Love like the Ocean...

So I say, Fly, Smile, Dream, Fight and Love my darlingπŸ’ŒπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
                   19/05/18
                    07:46GMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!