Happiness

   HAPPINESS

Copyright SiyanSpires


Happiness is really relative, it cannot be connoted nor define.
Its a state of mind, and a state of ACT!!

I could have a dime and still be happy
I could have no dime and still be jolly
out of all the free gift we were given

I surely think Happiness is what you create within  you
It is what makes you shine and bright like a rainbow unfolds

Happiness is contagious, I could walk down a room
a room gloomy and infect someone with my Smile
and pass it on and on
till it gets to the rooftop

Someone once asked an old Lady
that sits by the kings gate with
her decaying but gratefully not smelly teeth
Mam, What makes you smile?

Knowing fully well you leave on what
you get at the gate which is oviously
not  a well rate

She replied the noble and said!
Happiness is what you make of it
you either welcome it with an open arm,
caress it, nature it and never let it go
or  abuse it, maltreat it and hence
he packs his bags and leave

I have made happiness a home
and he has told me
he has no other place to go
I've found my happy
and he resides right in me
and his name JESUS.

The Son of Man
The son of God


Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
30/06/18
20;34GMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!