MAKE IT PLAIN ; MAKE IT SECRET




Copyright  Syaninspires 2018






There is this passage in the bible.. I cant really recall where it was written.

But it says write the Vision and make it Plain.
Basicly what it means is whatever your Dreams, Aspirations, Ambitions are.. you need to write them down.
You need to scribble Them.

But hushhhh...😯 you need to keep it quite.. not everyone needs to know what you are up to.
The adage from my culture it is said that:
"Whatever you keep secret has more glory in the end"

Well it sounds a bit vague, but if you take a step back and ponder, you  will see that it makes  lots of sense.

I'm not saying you should be anti-social nor cut people off.

 Far from it!!!!

This is when the spirit of discernment come to play..

You need to discern what information is worth sharing and  with whom.
If you share sensitive information with fools or enemy like friends...Then you have yourself to blame.

The Bible says the power of Life and Death is in the Tongue...We need to be Spiritually Matured  to know what to say, when to say  it and if it's worth saying at all...

This is a table that I'm also sitting on, as I'm shaking the table .
You need to know that you know that you Know the Information that you are sharing and with whom..

I know that I might start to sound like a broken record... but you've got to trust me on this one.
I once heard that the Devil cannot read your mind, He doesn't...

So my Dear GRIND slowly in peace and quite and let your Success make the Noise.


And always Remember:
  Guard you mouth and your hearth diligently 
for out of it springs forth the issues of Life 


#Shalom
Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
26/08/18
19:43GMT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!