THE HANNAH'S STORY





image copyright Siyanspires 2018


So today... when I woke up, the first thing I did was not to  look at Pinterest thankfully.
When I picked my phone up, I read the first Book of Samuel that talks about the Long wait and the Miraculous conception of Samuel.

So it was quite different yet similar to the story I was told in kindergarten. Or perhaps it was because I had a new perspective to the story.

So Hannah's Husband  ELKANAH (not so sure about the spellings) love her so much that he gave more fold than he gave Penninah (cant be bothered to get the spelling right). So this actually means he really loved her dearly.

But what I'm actually worried or what got me Awestruck is that Elkanah loved Hannah so much, why did he marry another wife?

Could it mean he got another WIfe thinking Hannah might not have children?

what do I know?
I wasn't there so I cannot say...

But what really Struck me was? EAch Time Hannah cried and start to worry about  been childless, her hubby keeps saying
Yo!!  Am I  not more to you than 10 Sons...

I really would have love to watch Hannah's expression...
But you know what?
If Hannah didnt loose heself and roll on the floor at Shiloh, she wouldn't have begot Samuel
If she has said Yes, my Husband is more to me than 10 Sons, we wouldn't  have Samuel, because she would have accepted her fate.

Sometimes we have to be ready to  BREAK..... and BReak real hard
some people get so Comfortable with the chains and they cant Imagine their Life out of it,

We have to hold his Garment........just like the woman with the issue of blood.
We hAve to fight for our name to change  just the way Jacob did  with the Angel.

Jacob wrestle with the Angel to have his name change to Israel.
Like Hannah she held on to God, and God gave her Samuel

And she said.....For this child I have prayed
And the Lord answered  me😃😃

#Shalom
Copyright SiyanSpires 2018
         18/08/18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!