GOING FAR........





copyright Siyanspires 2018










Growing up I usually envy people with affluent, people that have achieved or attain greater heights in life and I just always look and wonder and pray to be like them.

They seldom  mention what  they have gone through, because everyone just sees the good side .

I'm yet to meet anyone that would say, oh yes i also want to go through their pain in other to be successful. 

but Life ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š they say is the best teacher of all time.
And Time itself is the best healer...

I somewhat agree with this because what we go through few years ago  might have left lots of scars, oh yes!! but I  know one thing for sure that Time definitely heals.

Now I don't dream of going far anymore, because far doesn't SIGNIFY PROGRESS.
Far doesn't signify SUCCESS
Far doesn't signify direction
Far doesn't signify happiness

Well, far doesn't tell lots of good stories......!!!
as I'm writing I'm shedding tears cos I wish I had Known this about a decade ago.
I wont have been chasing shadows for sure...

tHAT I DEFINAtely know

Now...the only people I envy, are the the  True Worshippers, the ones that๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ WORSHIP GOD in Spirit AND IN TRUTH.

Imagine if the only thing you do for a living is to Worship God
For me that's how far I want to go.... to worship God in spirit and in truth


GBAM!!!!!


I will give you sometime to let that sink in
I read a quote from a wise one and it states..  

"there is no where you have been that someone has not gone and there is no where you are going that someone hasn't been.."

So why the haste and why the chase>>?

In my DIALET WE SAY "BINTIN LAYE, ema wa ila aye maya.."
it simply means Life is tiny, don't put everything on your chest.

That's clearly food for thought.

I don't want to go far Lord... the only place I want to go is where you want to take me 
with you walking by my side hand in hand and you before me and behind me all at the same time

ANd with me ...Worshipping You in spirit AND IN TRUTH

#Shalom
copyright Siyanspires 16/09/18
07:17 gmt





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!