ELEDUMARE-GOD

It's beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen a long time.

Hmmm, it has to be a very long time, just like my usual adage, so many waters have passed the bridge, but the bridge is still unshaken, for that we say thank you Lord

We say Thank you Lord for all the things we took for granted
One of the most important is the Gift of Life

The book of proverb says, the difference between a LIving Dog
and a dead Lion is HOpe

HOPE...
it's only the living that has HOPe
so my dear, let me ask you a quick question?

How are you living your LIfe?
Its a rhetoric, i do not need an answer from you..

I was just watching the Video of Late Tosyn Bucknor
I never met her, but I've heard lt's of good thing about her from people I know
In fact I know her sister.

She was our Pastor in SAF plus me and my home girl
Oreoluwa did some ushering job for her whilst in Uni

 I must say she is a very hardworking Lady
and Strict, there was one time we were hungry and we sneaked to eat some Jollof rice
the Abara(back slap) sent me back to my home town 🌝

But I must say, that Abara propelled me forward, so Thank you Funke Bucknor.
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to work with you.

I didn't intend to mention anyone's name,
its just that how will you understand the story.

I believed Tosyn lived a very wonderful life, she touch the lives of many
I never met her, but watching a tribute ignite a warm passion to pursue all that I've been intending


You didn't come here just to coast through life
you  came here to leave  a Mark
Pls Live and let's Live

Copyright;SiyanSpires 2018................... 09/12/18

Please enjoy the below song.....
Song by Aramide


P.S: If you know Tosyn pls drop a comment in the below space


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!