EARN IT!!!!


image from pinterest


 One of my greatest regret in life is joining a group or let's say an organisation, letting myself go and allowing every Tom, Dick and Harry to walk all over me.



I must well say I regret those decisions and it was very late before I realise.
But one of the things I learnt is the Power of Ownership and Presentation..

The way you Own yourself is the way people will treat you.
The way you Present yourself is the way people will accept you

Call yourself a Spade and people will call you a Garden Tool
Call your self a King and people will treat you as one

This my friend lies in your Ownership and Presentation....

Darling, Please don't  drag yourself on the floor for people to tramp all over you
Present yourself like Maya Angelo would Say

"Like you have an OIL WELL IN YOUR BACKYARD"

I'm not saying you should boast or be proud
There's surely a thin line between comporting yourself with dignity and pride.

Of course you will surely know when you are about to cross the border>>>>>

So my friend...its a new year, for places where you've allowed yourself to be walked over, take a gentle bow and leave and remember to avoid any re -occurrence

If you are bound with a contract, try to turn things around.
This will surely take a while I hope you know


This is a New Dawn
Its a  New year

And if you want to be respected, this is the Time to Earn it.

#Shalom
13/01/2019
Copyright Siyanspires 2019


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!