OH MOTHER


Image from google


Oh Mother,
How can I even pay you
for the gazillion little things you did
the ones I knew,
and the one I never knew

Oh Mother,
For those lonely nights
with little or no food
for the days we had to trade
eating for walking
all for the sake of me

Oh Mother,
For the time you had me
in your womb
and nuture me to become
whom I have become


OH Mother
You taught me to be strong in the mist of discomfort
you also told me the true test of a man
are his strength admits distress

Dear Mother,
Your heart as pure as a brook
as shinning as a gold
this I inherited from you
to be just and fair
with a good heart


Dear Mother
The strongest and most powerful SIX LETTER WORD IN THE UNIVERSE
My light on a lonely night
my Rainbow on a cloudy day

I Love you NOW, FOREVER AND ALWAYS

🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

Copyright SiyanInspires 2019
31/03/19
10:08GMT


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!