HALF FULL OR LESS










Half full or less








I don't know how many people get to read this, but I hope enough that need to read it and to know there is God in all of these.

The current situation is alarming and it calls for an immediate response and not reaction.
We need to know that even in the midst of COVID-19  there is still a reason to smile and hope for a better day and a better tomorrow.


There is still a need to look beyond our present situation and focus our mind and energy on Hope and Love.

I believe Hope and Love coexist and one cannot do without another.
 I stand to be corrected, but I stand on the  words I speak.

I always seek to see hope in most if not all situation.

 I seldom see the glass, bottle, room, heart, life as empty.
 I see it as  thou it had an element of matter,
An element of existence, even if the glass is half full or if its less than a quarter.................


I still see the Light.


Even thou I feel the room is empty I still hear FOOTSTEPS AND SOUNDS
Even thou I feel the bottle is completely empty
 I see an opportunity to refill and make it  a quarter  or half full.


COVID-19 has taught us the greatest lesson in  Human Existence.
 It has given us a reason to LOVE AND HOLD ON.

 Maybe I'm speaking for myself.

Let's hope I'm not and I''m just reflecting our thought,
Let's hold each other dear even whilst keeping our distance
Let's call each other Dear  whilst keeping our Sisters
Let's see that even in all of these the stars are shining
The moon is shining,
The Plants are growing
The river is running

After this is over, we will see AND LOVE BEYOND WORDS


Copyright SiyanSpires 2020
23/3/20
03:30GMT
United Kingdom of Great Britain










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!