I HOPE



image from Google








As we are coming to the end of this Pandemic, I hope we are different and I hope we start to see the best in every human race and to understand and accept that all of us are flawed and we are not perfect, we just all strive each day to become the best version of ourselves..
 cant really say for everyone, but I know a few of us do.


As we come to the end of this Pandemic, I hope you chose not to ignore a phone call or a text message cos it could be the last, because we are not like rivers, trees or the hills, we are not here forever.


As we come to the end of this Season , I hope you remember to dance even without beats, but to dance at your own rhythm and flow, to understand that only now is guarantee, things could become different in a split second and you have no power to change nor control it.


As we move on to the next phase, I hope you understand what it  means to laugh at your own foolishness and not at others, because your perceptive will at times be different from others.


As this Pandemic comes to an end, I just hope you realise how lucky you are to be part of history, I hope you realise how lucky you are for the Whole World to STAND STILL, I hope you understand that ...THIS PERIOD THE WHOLE WORLD SHUT DOWN because they waited  for you to  Discover and aligned  your purpose and I hope that YOU NEVER TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED..

I CAN ONLY HOPE YOU DO NOT.

SEE you at the other side.

#Shalom
30/04/2020
10:33GMT
Copyright Siyanspires

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!