Let Your Light Shine




It was on a Sunday Evening, whilst trying to read the most talk about book by Sis J, BEYOND MY DREAMS. After reading the Prologue, whilst I was still upset about Rola's current agony as if it were not just a work of fiction, but you see, whilst reading, my brain is not able to tell the difference sometimes.

My brain is not able to tell the difference because I connect to the characters in the book so passionately, as if I  knew them, as if I've met them as if I were friends with them. That's why I cry when my fictional character in books, movies , documentaries name it, get hurt or die.

Another Personal one is HALF OF A YELLOW SUN by Chiamanda  Ngozi Adichie. If you've read the book, you know the part where Ugwu got missing and also Kainene just before the war was over really got to me that when I slept and woke up, I kept shouting both characters name in my sleep.

I just read the Prologue of Beyond My Dreams when I open my IG and saw the News of Pastor Ibidun, I was terrified, I was upset and I was really perplexed, really short of words.


I do not know Pastor Ibidun Personally, but I have read about her IVF Foundation.
 How can a woman be so beautiful inside and out?
This Kind of beauty is really rare and the people that had her in their lives would be glad.

Reading about all that happened in the News, I learnt she died in her Hotel room in  Portharcourt  whilst trying to help COVID-19 Victim with Relief.

How SELFLESS!!!

She shone her light till the end of her Life.

My thought are with her Families and Love ones and I pray that God  heals them and provide comfort for them.


I pray that God will give us the strength to shine our light however little it burns


Copyright SiyanSpires 2020
15/06/2020
14:27

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR ROD AND STAFF

YOU MY BOY ARE A GIFT FROM GOD

LAMP UNTO MY FEET, LIGHT TO MY PATH!